INWU Fall Fair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Gatito's Homegrown Polandballs

Go down

Uncle Gatito's Homegrown Polandballs Empty Uncle Gatito's Homegrown Polandballs

Post by Gatito Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Welcome! Come one come all to Uncle Gatito's freshly picked and ripened Polandballs! Or as we like to call them in my region, INWUBalls!
I do all sorts of Polandballs! Crappy comics, emotional comics, silly comics, still images, maps, you name it, I do it!
Uncle Gatito's Polandballs come with the UNCLE G GUARENTEE, and we promise that our Polandballs are free ranged, non-gmo, and do not use unethical or unlawful pesticides.
And joining me will be my fellow Maritime Commonwealth member state and avid Polandball creator, Ichoria! He's a pretty chill guy except in certain circumstances.

Here's a sample of my work:
Comic #29:
And one of a still painting:
'United Coalition of Nations':

And a sample of Ichoria's work:
Comic #40:
And one of his paintings:
'Velcome Topsail':

We can make comics about you, you and your friend, you and your home region, you carving the intestines out of that special roleplay enemy that you hate, anything!
To order one just drop a comment on this topic. Be sure to include enough information such as the flags and what you want the comic to be about. The more specific the better!

Cheers!
-Gatito, member state of the Maritime Commonwealth, Chief Justice of the INWU, Sensei of the INWU Liberation Forces, and Polandball Extraordinaire
Gatito
Gatito

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum