INWU Fall Fair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting to Know You

3 posters

Go down

Getting to Know You Empty Getting to Know You

Post by HannahABee Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:57 pm

So out of interest and to promote friendliness, openness and engagement, this here is intended for us all to get to know each other better Smile while still being somewhat interactive and engaging. I haven't tried something like this before so we will see how it goes. Surprised

So the idea is you post saying something everyone might not know about either: yourself, a nation of yours or a region you are in. The catch being that what it is has been chosen by the previous poster, you can make it as long or as short as you want.

Example:
"Joe Bloggs: - I like toast! The next person has to talk about their nation."

"Jane Doe: - My nation is a horribly corrupt dictatorship... and I love it! The next person should talk about their region"

and so on.

I would hope people put a little more detail in than that Smile but you can say whatever you want! Very Happy Anyway I'll leave it for the first person to start off, they can pick what they talk about. Enjoy.

HannahABee

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know You Empty Re: Getting to Know You

Post by EagleofGolfia Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:22 am

I luv military history, such a great topic! I like to read about different wars, commanders, tactics/strategy, weapons, unit types, music etc.! Personally, I don't have any direct favorite time-period, but If I had to pick one, it would be Renaissance up to current times! Smile
The next person should talk about their political ideology! Wink

EagleofGolfia

Back to top Go down

Post by Govindia Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:53 pm

I'm a Log Cabin Republican. I am a moderate conservative who is supportive of LGBT rights, and yes the Log Cabin Republicans have made inroads in the party internally.

The next person should talk about what branch of the military they support Razz
Govindia
Govindia

http://trevelyanl85a2.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum